Advance your careerwith one of
our Professional Aviation Managements certificates
International Diploma of Aviation Managements in MAST Academy
The diploma curriculum is designed for junior level managers currently working in the aviation industry or professionals entering the industry and seeking a managerial role. It covers topics such as the overview and interdependence of the air transportation system, as well as the fundamental skills required of supervisors and/or managers.
Designed specifically to aid in the personalization of courses for air aviation industrial with specific needs in the corporate world by locating the model that best meets their needs.
A specialized certification that demonstrates professional standards of core competency for credit personnel in the Aviation industry.
provide Attended with the required skills and advanced knowledge in the Aviation industry to pursue a successful career in various sectors including airlines, airport authorities, civil aviation departments, air transport consultancies, and airlines
Excellent Summary of MAST Diplomas
Any organization’s success is dependent on its ability to innovate. It is not easy to turn valuable ideas into marketable products or services; visionary management is crucial. MAST Academy believes that the insights, knowledge, and skills required for this type of leadership can be gained through a comprehensive learning Journey.
- MAST Academy Diplomas and educational programs are being presented on a personalised basis for companies and large or small groups at a custom rate, duration, and topic from the core subjects listed below.
The Programme Content
- Language: Russian -English – ِArabic
- Duration: 120 Hours
- Degree awarded: Diploma in Aviation Managements
- Strategic planning foundations, planning frameworks, and adaptive planning considerations
- Management techniques, deregulation and its impact on business considerations, and resource allocation for maximum benefit to customers, airlines, and shareholders are all discussed.
- Airline, airport, civil aviation authority, and air navigation service provider roles and functions
- Within international aviation management, there are geographical, social, and cultural managerial elements.
- Definitions of leadership and how to understand leadership in specific contexts
- Practical Marketing Strategies for International Aviation and Air Cargo
- We prepare you to be a more valuable member of the team by teaching you everything there is to know about the air transportation industry, including its functions and roles.
- Learn about strategic planning, planning models, and adaptive planning.
Explain how management principles are used in today’s competitive airline industry.
- Acquire a working knowledge of international aviation business management.
Develop a stronger sense of self-awareness as a leader and a leadership philosophy.
- Present an indication of current trends and issues in civil aviation, such as aviation safety and security, law, and new technologies.
Related job titles to explore
- Managers at the entry level in all areas of aviation
- Managers who are new to the aviation industry
- Professionals in the aviation industry seeking a managerial or supervisory position
Potential employment industries
- All industries need a Managers at all areas of aviation